Res ipsa loquitur.

Monday, December 28, 2009

Weekend Random

Bother not helping someone just for the sake of helping.
Do so because you care, and because you don't mind the bother.
~
Allen Faith Aquino, R.N.



Expectations are always high. To think otherwise is foolishness.

~Allen Faith Aquino, R.N.



?:
Is he dead?
??: No, no, no. He's just taking a nap. Of course he's dead!
~The Poker Club



You warned me he was smart. You didn't warn me you were stupid.
~Willy Beachum, Fracture



Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
~Ted Crawford, Fracture



Knowledge is pain.
~Ted Crawford, Fracture



I don't think the gun grew little gun legs and walked out of the house.
~Willy Beachum, Fracture



Resident: What're you gonna do, keep asking the same question different ways so you get the answer you want?
Willy Beachum: I guess. That's what I do.
~Fracture

Labels: , ,

posted by JenShinrai at 20:06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home