Res ipsa loquitur.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Random and Mansfield Park

The actions of men are the best interpreters of their thoughts.
-JOHN LOCKE


You are today where your thoughts have brought you.
You will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you.
-JAMES ALLEN


I pay very little regard to what any young person says on the subject of marriage. If they profess a disinclination for it, I only set it down that they have not yet seen the right person.
-MRS. GRANT, Mansfield Park


Those who see quickly will resolve quickly, and act quickly.
-JULIA BERTRAM, Mansfield Park


Nothing fatigues me, but doing what I do not like.
-MS. CRAWFORD, Mansfield Park


I cannot but think that good horsemanship has a great deal to do with the mind.
-MARIA BERTRAM, Mansfield Park


Labels: ,

posted by JenShinrai at 09:41

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home