Res ipsa loquitur.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

House S06E10: Wilson

The fact that you can't speak English is not an excuse for you not being humiliated by what I'm about to say.
-House



He's got cancer. How do I know? He's got an oncologist for a doctor.
-House



I'd rather have you regret for coming than regret for not coming.
-Wilson



It's not a good idea for doctors to treat their friends.
-Cuddy



Well played. Religion just killed another person.
-House



Yeah, I was out marinating my liver in alcohol to get it ready for the transplant. Yeah.
-Wilson



Surprise! Bad things happen to sick people.
-House



Wilson: Why did you make me the head of Oncology?
Cuddy: Not because you have the most organs.



The person you want when you're dying is not the same person you want when you're living.
- Self-important jerk (Yeah, he's name is Tucker.)



Ready to admit he's a self-important jerk?
-House



Wilson: You can't change a table.
House: Actually, you can.



Disappointment is anger for wimps.
-House



House: You got mad. I'm proud of you.
Wilson: She hurt my friend. She should be punished.



Problem delayed is problem denied.
-Wilson

Labels: ,

posted by JenShinrai at 13:04

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home