Res ipsa loquitur.

Monday, September 08, 2008

Dreamers

No one else sees it, no one else knows, but the mirror shows what I have become.
--Part 1



Fickle Muse, always just out of reach, always hiding, never satisfied, no matter where she goes.
--Dream, part 8



“Cryptic Dream,” Muse returned, “never making sense no matter what she says.”

--Muse, part 8



I would rather be alone than share half a life with a person who is only using me as a substitute.

--Muse, part 11



I will not be the only person in this sad little triangle who is not truly loved by someone.
--Muse, part11



I am no one’s substitute. I’m not that desperate for companionship.
--Muse, part 12



We are Immortal, not invincible.
--Wisdom, part 12



Apparently, the solitary life isn’t healthy.
--Muse, part 12


Labels:

posted by JenShinrai at 11:05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home